19 May 2015

The Story of Us

So we got married a little while ago....although it feels like a long while ago - which I guess is a good thing because hopefully after a very long while we will still be as happy as we are now.
Anyway, we made a DIY wedding website to tell all of our guest the details of the wedding and personally I think we did a pretty great job at it.
My favourite part was sharing with our guests the way Pieter and I met, we each wrote down what we remembered from the very first day we met and it was so special.
Even though we only had a small wedding with the people who are most special to us there are many of them that didn't know we met online so it was a really cool way of telling them our story.

If you'd like to read it you welcome to check out the website

*One of the best websites I found for everything and anything when we were planning our wedding was offbeatbride.com they had lots of unique ideas and helpful links.


No comments:

Post a Comment